DescriptionBC Vapes Premium Grade Honey Oil is extracted using methods to preserve the complete natural terpene profiles, flavonoids, CBD, CBN, & THC. They hit you hard with results coming in at over 82% THC. These carts should be kept in a cool place when not in use. Also, you want to make sure that the oil inside the cart is surrounding the coils so it vapes properly. To move the oil around you can use a hair/blow dryer to heat it up to get it around the coils again and you?ll see the air bubble move to the top near the mouthpiece. The only re-occurring complaint is ironically related to how pure and potent these vape cartridges really are. Because there is no solvent in the cannabis concentrate ( in this case THC distillate), the vapor coats the tiny tubes in the cartridge as you draw on it. Eventually, the cart can clog (just like any weed pipe does over time) with layers of sticky resin from the vapor. This can happen even more easily if the cartridge gets cold. There is an easy solution that doesn’t involve buying a cart brand that uses solvent:
How to Unclog a Vape CartridgeIf your BC Vapes THC Distillate Vape Cartridge ever clogs, do this:
- unscrew the cartridge from your battery
- place it between your palms in a prayer position
- rub your hands together while rolling the vape cart back and forth
- the combination of heat and centrifugal force will soften the distillate
- take a long steady pull on the cart until you feel the clog “pop” and the airflow
- repeat the above steps if that doesn’t work the first time
- Place the tip of the cartridge to your lips and draw air through it 3 times. This ensures the oil will coat the ceramic coils inside. Not doing this prior to use will heat the coils dry and will result in a metallic taste. After coating coils, press the button on the pen (if it has a button) and draw air through the cartridge while depressing the button.
- Moderate your dose by the length of time you hold the button. The longer you hold the button the faster the oil will vaporize, so be mindful.
- Whenever the button is depressed, remember to draw air through the cartridge.