Showing all 4 results
THC Edibles: Delightful THC Cookies, Gummies and Much MoreTHC edibles are delicious, sweet-tasting treats infused with various concentrations of THC. These treats are perfect for getting high with friends and still enjoying the taste of cookies and brownies. Doobdasher offers a range of high-quality and lab-tested brands like Amano Artisanal Edibles, Ganja Baked – oatmeal cookies, and Herbivore pastries. Each brand offers a unique taste of its sweet desserts with a THC dosage ranging from low to high potencies. You can try our Euphoria Extractions Shatter Brownies infused with two doses (60 mg and 240 mg) and two strains - Sativa and Indica. Indica Shatter extractions provide a soothing and relaxing high. Meanwhile, Sativa Shatter has more uplifting effects. There's also the White chocolate bar by Ganja with 210 mg oil extractions. You get a more balanced euphoric effect with minimal hangover. Our THC cookies (oatmeal, chocolate, and peanut butter) and other pastries are safe to eat and can give you an excellent high effect for more than you want. You'll feel relaxed and satisfied with your experience. You may also want to try Herbivore pastries with chocolate cupcake flavour in a 500 mg dosage. You'll be tripping in no time. These cookies, brownies, and chocolate products are infused with extractions from different types of cannabis (Hybrid, Sativa, Indica, and CBD). No more baking and no lengthy process of making baked edibles- instead, you can satisfy your sweet tooth in just a few clicks. Get the best edible brownies, cookies, and chocolate bars delivered to your doorsteps.
Are edibles legal in Canada?The legalization of marijuana in Canada happened in stages. When the recreational use of marijuana in 2018 was legalized, many people and businesses anticipated the legalization of edibles. However, it was held back for quite some time, and in 2019 they were finally legalized by the government. Of course, you shouldn’t just buy cannabis edibles online without reading labels and reviews. Brands follow strict guidelines when making cannabis edibles like cookies, gummies, chocolates, and brownies that are safe to eat. Even the consumption of edibles is subject to local laws and limited purchases. However, cannabis-infused foods and beverages are legal as long as no hazardous organic solvents are present. Any cannabis (Hybrid, Sativa, Indica, and CBD) you consume or add to your food are edibles. They can be baked goods, candies, butter, etc.
What is the strongest form of edibles?There are various edibles available, and these items can range from THC-infused cookies, brownies, chocolates, or gummies. But there is no specific form of edible that is considered the most potent. The strength of edibles relies on the amount of cannabis present. Potent edibles range from 5 mg to 1000 mg. You can find brands online that offer various items in different doses.
Most popular cannabis edibles:
- THC chocolate bars: they offer high doses with different potency ranges. Our Ganja chocolate bar is infused with 210mg extract of premium Belgium chocolate from Callebaut.
- Cookies: A classic choice to try baked goods. You can get the product in varying amounts for starters or experts.
- Gummies: THC gummies are popular with high-quality extracts from Hybrid, Sativa, Indica, and CBD. Gummies in Doobdasher have a wide range of concentrations of THC.
- Brownies: These delicious classic goods are a popular choice for getting high. Euphoria Extractions Shatter brownies offer doses for beginners (60 mg) or regular users (240 mg).
- Butter: Another best-known product to enjoy. The commercially available butter online often comes in a standard dose of 10mg. You can use this product to create a delicious cookie, brownie, or chocolate bar.