Showing all 26 results
Hybrid CannabisThere are thousands of cannabis strains, and grouping them can make it easier for anyone to make sense of them. In addition, it can narrow down your choices, especially if it’s your first time. One traditional way to categorize weeds is based on their plant - Indica versus Sativa. Both of these strains have different effects on individuals. However, they both present multiple benefits to help users deal with pain or many medical conditions. For some, the best of them is a type of strain that comes between the two, Hybrid weed. Hybrid cannabis is a variety that includes Indica and Sativa. Sometimes it can be Indica-dominant or Sativa-dominant, however, there are also some that have a 50:50 ratio. That means the effect of the Hybrid strain depends mainly on which component dominates the most in the weed. If you are looking for high-quality Hybrid weed, Doobdasher offers them. Look at our wide selection of cannabis weed with different strain ratios to choose and satisfy your needs. You can get a Sativa-dominant strain, indica-dominant, or both. Depending on how you want to experience your weed, there are different effects from the three strain varieties. Check out which type of Hybrid you’ll like to try on your next trip.
Is Hybrid an upper or downer?The effects of Hybrid cannabis depends on which strain is dominant. This weed can either contain higher Sativa or Indica if a Hybrid contains more Indica, the user experiences a body high. It means it has a calming effect. Hence, it decreases anxiety and makes people fall asleep. Meanwhile, Sativa has a more stimulating and energetic experience. It can trigger anxiety due to its effect. You get hyper or active, so Sativas are best for daytime use. If you want a more energetic high (upper), choose a Hybrid strain with dominant Sativa. For a downer or calming effect, choose one with dominant Indica.
What is better, Indica, Sativa, or Hybrid?Choosing the best strain depends on what you want to achieve. If you are looking for a high that gives you a calming effect, you can select Indica. If you're looking to have more energy, Sativa can provide you with that. To make it easier for you to choose, here are the highlights of each strain.
- Sativa: It is a tall and slender plant with skinny, light green leaves. It has an effect that helps the user focus more and increases energy. It is best to use in the daytime since it can cause insomnia in some.
- Indica: The plant appears bushy, short, and has dark green leaves. Indica gives a body high, which means the effects are more on the body, causing the person to feel calm or sometimes drowsy. Due to its impact, it is for nighttime use.
- Hybrid: It is a crossing of Sativa and Indica. Each strain can be a dominant component of the Hybrid cannabis or have equal amounts. The effects depend on the parent strain.
What is the best hybrid weed?The best Hybrid weed depends on what effect you want to achieve. Hybrid cannabis can have a dominant Sativa or Indica strain. But it can also have equal amounts of both. Here are some of the best Hybrid weeds you can try:
- White Widow: Equal amount of CBD and THC (1:1)
- OG Kush: 18% THC, no CBD. It produces head high effects to relieve stress
- Chiquita Banana: 26% THC, 0% CBD. Not for beginners due to its high potency, leading to a profoundly therapeutic experience.
- Cherry Pie: 16% THC. It gives a giggling euphoric effect. It has a balance between energetic and calming effects.
- Gorilla Glue: 20% THC. It has an earthy and sour taste. It produces a euphoric and profound experience. Hence, it is one of the best and most favourite Hybrid strains.
What is the Hybrid strain effect?The effect of the Hybrid strain depends on the parent weed. You can either have a head or body high effect. That means you can experience an energetic high from Sativa or a calming and sleepy effect from Indica. The side effects of Hybrids can differ from person to person. It can begin with a significant energetic boost, feeling tired, or temporary happiness. Cannabinoids and terpenes are the compounds responsible for the effects of marijuana.
Does Sativa hybrid get you high?A dominant Sativa Hybrid strain contains higher amounts of THC. Therefore, users can experience an energetic and head-high result. Some effects of Sativa Hybrid:
- Increase energy by making users more active and social
- Uplifting mood
- Improves creativity by helping create new ideas
- Direct into inward reflection
- Gets rid of distractions and improves concentration.
Why are hybrid strains better?There are two main strains of marijuana - Sativa and Indica. Each weed has its characteristics and effects. However, thanks to breeders, they were able to make a combination of these two breeds in one. The result is a new form called Hybrid. The combined strains are becoming popular because of their rich flavours, enticing aromas, and positive effects. However, not all Hybrid strains are similar. They have different results, strain contents, and terpenes. If you want to try both strains at the same time, Hybrid marijuana can give you that experience.
What is the strongest Sativa hybrid?There are other strains of cannabis aside from Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid, but for first-time users, too much information will only make it difficult for them. So to keep things simple, knowing about the three strains will work.
- Sativa gives an uplifting and energetic result.
- Indica will provide a calm and relaxing effect.
- Hybrid can have a mild effect or lean on one spectrum depending on the parent strain.
- Green Crack: It has notes of tropical fruits like mangoes and oranges. It produces an energetic effect with a pleasant buzz throughout the body.
- Sour Diesel: It smells like gas, as the name implies. Users get a relaxed and hazy experience but not similar to the effects of Indica.
- Tangie: It gives off a citrus smell and tastes due to the increased amount of terpenes. A small amount will result in a high alert. Meanwhile, increased intake will lead to a heavy haze.
- Blue Dream: It has a berry note. It gives a relaxing and soothing experience but enough energy to do things.
What is a good 50/50 hybrid?Balanced Hybrid strains mean having equal amounts of Sativa and Indica. Therefore, it gives a proportional effect of high head and body experience. Some of the best 50/50 hybrid weeds:
- Cannatonic: Equal CBD and THC. It creates a balanced effect of a mellow high and a relaxing feeling.
- Chemdawg: It begins with a head high and turns to full-body relaxation.
- Lary Bird Kush: It has a head-high experience at first, then slowly, the user will get a tingly feeling on their body. With only a few hits, you’ll start to feel happy.
What is the best Indica-dominant hybrid strain?
- Girl Scout Cookies: It is a crossover between OG Kush and Durban Poison. The effects are uplifting with a euphoric effect.
- Gorilla Glue: It has an intense flower with a thick, glue-like coat. It can produce a body-high effect and relaxes the body.
- White Diesel: It has a head-high effect that slows down and soothes pain. It contains 20-22% THC.
- Big Buddha Cheese: Users will experience a positive high effect.
Does Indica hybrid give you energy?Sativa strains have more terpenes. That’s why it can boost energy. Meanwhile, the Indica strain has a more soothing effect. However, not all Indica are sleep-inducing and not all Sativa are energy-boosting. You can get high with Indica, but it has a body-high effect that makes you feel more relaxed and calm.
What are examples of hybrids?
- Girl Scout Cookies (GSC)
- White Widow
- Skunk #1
- Wedding Cake
What does it mean when an edible is a hybrid?Hybrid edibles are food or drink products like chocolate, cookies, etc., containing the Hybrid strain of cannabis.
What does a Hybrid edible feel like?Hybrid edible effects depend on the dominant strain present. But if it contains an equal amount of Indica and Sativa, users will experience both effects. If it is Sativa-dominant, you can experience increased energy, appetite, and mood. Meanwhile, Indica-dominant Hybrid gives a calm and relaxing effect.
Does Hybrid get your head high?It depends on the Hybrid's dominant strain. If you get a Sativa-riched Hybrid, you can have a head-high experience. It also depends on the tolerance of each individual's body reacts to the strain. It is best to experiment on low doses first before taking high doses. Back to top: Cannabis Hybrid
1 LB MIX AND MATCHFrom $ 541.44
1 OUNCE MIX AND MATCHFrom $ 70.68
1/2 LB MIX AND MATCHFrom $ 304.56
1/4 LB MIX AND MATCHFrom $ 152.28
Apple Fritter (AAAA)THC: HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAAFrom $ 28.00
Cereal Milk (AAA)THC: MedCBD: LowGrade: AAAFrom $ 21.00
Cheetah Piss (AAAA)THC: HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAAFrom $ 29.00
Chem Dawg (AAA+)THC: Med-HighCBD: LowGrade: AAA+From $ 24.00
Cookie Wreck (AAA+)THC: HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAFrom $ 26.00
Darth Vader (AAAA+)THC: Very HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAA+From $ 27.00
Elmer’s Glue (AAAA)THC: HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAAFrom $ 28.00
Exclusive Batch Joints – 0.5 GramsFrom $ 3.99
French Toast (AAAA)THC: HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAAFrom $ 27.00
Georgia Pine (AA)THC: MedCBD: LowGrade: AAFrom $ 15.00
Gobbstopper (AAAA)THC: Med-HighCBD: MedGrade: AAAAFrom $ 27.00
Jungle Cake (AAA)THC: MedCBD: LowGrade: AAAFrom $ 22.00
Nebula (AA)THC: LowCBD: LowGrade: AAFrom $ 15.00
Peanut Butter Breath (AAAA)THC: HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAAFrom $ 28.00
Pink x Green Crack (AAAA)THC: Very HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAAFrom $ 29.00
Platinum GSC (AAAA)THC: Very HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAAFrom $ 25.00
Purple Urkle (AAA)THC: MedCBD: LowGrade: AAAFrom $ 20.00
Runtz (AAAA)THC: Very HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAAFrom $ 28.00
Sugar Cookie (AAAA)THC: HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAAFrom $ 30.00
Sweet Tooth (AA)THC: Low-MedCBD: LowGrade: AAFrom $ 15.00
Yoda OG (AAAA)THC: HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAAFrom $ 29.00
Zookies (AAAA)THC: HighCBD: LowGrade: AAAAFrom $ 26.00