Showing 49–55 of 55 results
What is Cannabis Indica?Cannabis Indica or Indica originated from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tibet &, of course, India. This strain of cannabis has higher THC content than Sativa and provides a more euphoric effect. Hence, it is the most common medical marijuana strain. It relieves pain and gives a cerebral-high effect. Users will enjoy a more laid-back approach than having increased energy that makes them awake. However, not all Indica strains have a soothing effect. Indica Marijuana strains can help decrease nausea and treat acute and chronic pain, seizures, lupus, and multiple sclerosis. If you want to experience the effects, try checking our Cannabis Indica category for a tremendous experience for having the ultimate chill-out with friends.
What strain is 100% Indica?
Hindu KushIt has a vibrant white shine due to the coat of trichomes. The terpenes present gives it a sweet and pine-like aroma and flavour. It has a long-lasting euphoric effect.
Purple KushThis strain came from the Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani weeds crossing. This strain has a 22% THC level and gives an uplifting euphoric effect. Hence, it is excellent for chronic pains and relieving stress.
Chocolate OGThe name came from the dark appearance of the flower. It has a THC level of 26%. It is effective if you want to fall asleep due to its sedative effect.
Which Indica strain yields the most?Some of the highest yielding Indica strains include:
- Strawberry Kush
- Big Bud
- Gorilla Glue
- Pink Kush
- Cheese Quake
Which Indica strain is best?
- Romulan: It has a euphoric and relaxing effect on the mind and muscles.
- Strawberry Banana: It has a high THC component that can have a calming effect. It is best for those who want to unwind or catch up on sleep.
- Wedding Cake: This strain has a sweet but peppery kick to it. The THC content is high and best used for sleeplessness, nausea, and loss of appetite.
- OG Kush: Classic kush flavour. It contains 19-25% THC and is best for experienced users.
- Grape Ape has a fruity flavour and produces a potent body high.
Is Sativa weaker than Indica?No. Sativa has different effects than Indica. Sativa often produces a body-high effect, boosting the energy and creativity of the user. Meanwhile, Indica has a head-high effect, causing the person to be more relaxed or sleep. However, not all Sativa are energy-boosting and not all Indica has a calming effect.
What is the most potent pure Indica strain?Purple Kush is one of the most potent strains with 100% Indica flower. This strain is a mixture of the Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani. Most users report an intense, calming, and soothing effect, good for pain relief and sleeplessness.
What is the best Indica strain of all time?The best strain depends on what the user wants to achieve when using a weed. But here are some Indica strains that users mostly flavour:
- Granddaddy Purple: It has a 17 to 27 percent THC level and CBD of around 7 percent. It causes both mental and physical highs. Hence, the user has a floating effect. It is suitable for those who have trouble sleeping.
- Infiniti: It gives a relaxing effect for those who need sleep.
- Pink Kush: It is best for experienced users due to its increased THC level.
- Afghani: It is a pure Indica strain with a strong relaxing effect that's effective for insomnia, stress, and chronic pain.
What is the heaviest Indica strain?These strains of Indica are based on the THC component:
- Purple Kush has a 27% THC level, hitting hard when used. They are much better for experienced users.
- Chocolate OG is an Indica strain with 26% THC content. Some growers even report growing this strain with up to 32% THC.